Your Utah Corporation Formed By:
Tuesday, November 28th
Get Important Documents Without Extra Fees
IncFast Online Accounts with Every Order
First Year of Registered Agent Service Free
Utah Corporation Advantages
- The corporate entity has been around for years. When you form a Utah corporation, the officers are responsible for its daily operations. The board of directors manages its business affairs.
- Utah corporations must pay the Corporate Franchise Tax which is a tax on net income. The corporate tax rate is 5% with a $100 minimum payment. Corporations are subject to double taxation, so the corporation will pay tax on its profits, and individual shareholders pay state income tax on dividends. The individual income tax rate is also 5%.
- One or more persons, corporations, associations, or partnerships may incorporate a business under the Utah Business Corporation Act. Filing the articles of incorporation creates a separate legal entity, protecting the shareholders from liability for corporate debts and obligations.
- Utah corporations raise capital by selling stocks and shares. The corporation is a commonly used business structure that investors are comfortable with. This is great for a growing business.
Why Hire IncFast?
As one of the first companies to offer online business formation services, we’ve formed thousands of companies since 2002. We’ll form your corporation in Utah fast and without error!
We’ll complete your Utah incorporation order and file it with the state the same day you place your order, and within 2 business days we’ll send you a digital notification confirming that your corporation has been registered as active in the Utah Secretary of State database.
Our business plan has always been simple: give the client what they need fast, error-free, and without hidden fees.
For hundreds less than the competition charges, every Utah corporation we form comes with the necessary documentation and support to start doing business.
We Provide Everything You Need
Our Utah incorporation packages are all-inclusive. You’ll get:
- Same Day Filings
- Asset Protection
- Online IncFast Portal Access
- Digital Document Tracking
- Free Year of Registered Agent Service
- Free Use of Our Utah Address for Increased Business Security
- Operating Agreement
- Access to State Forms
- Pro Filing Tips
- Lifetime Customer Service
- Much More
Our Utah Incorporation Service Includes
Let Incorporate Fast™ Start Your Utah Corporation
Incorporating your business is the first of many steps you must complete to operate a successful Utah corporation. Soon, you will need a corporate resolution to open a business bank account, minutes for corporate meetings, and various other documents. When IncFast incorporates your Utah business, we include the documents you need to form your corporation and manage your business.
- Speed: IncFast is committed to providing the fastest possible incorporation service
- Online Accounts: Track your business status, access state forms, receive digital notifications and find pro filing tips in our IncFast Online Portal
- Quality: We're not only fast, we guarantee we'll file your corporation formation documents error-free
- Long-Term Support: IncFast provides reliable registered agent service, annual report reminders, and excellent client support
We Also Provide What You Don't Care About Now, But Will After You Incorporate
If you're starting a new company, you're likely focused on choosing between a corporation or LLC and researching how you'll be taxed, not to mention figuring out business licenses, web domains, and above all, funding. That's where your head should be. But after you start doing business, you likely face many unanticipated annoyances. Our incorporation service comes equipped with features designed to mitigate every business compliance obstacle you run up against. Keep reading
- Business Privacy
When you form a corporation in Utah, you’ll be creating a searchable public document linking you to your business. In an ideal world, this information would only be used for public good. But unfortunately, at best your information will be scrapped and peddled to solicitors and spammers who send tons of junk mail. At worst, hackers will attempt to use your information for more nefarious purposes. That’s why we allow you to use our Utah address on your formation documents and provide a year of registered agent service (you can renew the following year for $125 or cancel at anytime). As your Utah registered agent, we’ll act as your business’ doorman, shielding your home or office address. We force the data miners and other potential security threats to go through us if they want to contact you. Want to learn more about registered agents?
- Corporate Bylaws & Resolutions
You will find nothing more annoying than walking into a bank to open a business bank account and having the banker explain you don’t have the right paperwork to open an account. We provide every bit of paperwork required to walk into a bank and show you’re authorized to open an account on behalf of your corporation.
- Maintenance Reminders
Each year, you’ll be required to file periodic reports with the Utah Secretary of State. These reports are simple tasks, but they’re easy to forget and can come with severe repercussions. We send digital reminders to make sure you’re aware of every maintenance requirement you need to attend to.
- Pro Filing Tips
As your business grows, you’ll need to complete a variety of corporate filings and paperwork. Through our IncFast Online Portal, you’ll be able to access all necessary state forms and professional filing tips to ensure you can complete whatever needs doing as fast and easy as possible.
Incorporate Fast is dedicated to forming businesses fast and error-free. When you order Utah incorporation service, we will complete your order and your corporation will be registered with the state within 2 business days.