Your Missouri LLC Formed By:
All Missouri LLC Packages Include:
- A Missouri LLC Formed as Fast as Possible. You place the order, we complete and file your LLC formation documents with the state within 24 hours.
- Asset Protection. Missouri LLCs formed by IncFast are equipped by state statutes to provide strong personal asset protection.
- Operating Agreement. This internal document provides the rules under which your LLC will operate.
- IncFast Online Account. Get instant access to our secure IncFast Online Portal and track all business documents anywhere you go.
- One Year of Free Registered Agent Service. Every LLC order includes a complimentary year of registered agent service (you can cancel at any time or renew for $125 at the end of a year).
- Business Security. Deter spammers and scammers from scraping your business and personal details off the Web by listing our address as the point of contact for your business.
- Ongoing Support. Forming an LLC is only the beginning. When IncFast is your registered agent, we send electronic alerts for important due dates and accept any important legal notice on your business’ behalf to make sure your LLC maintains its good standing.
Why Hire IncFast?
As one of the first companies to offer online business formation services, we’ve formed thousands of companies since 2002, and we know how best to form and protect your Missouri LLC!
Forming a LLC in Missouri will create a permanent, searchable public record tying your name and address to the newly formed business. This creates a potential information security vulnerability which online data hackers, spammers and scammers can utilize for malicious purposes. IncFast will not only file your paperwork faster than any other incorporation service, we’re the only national LLC formation service that makes your personal privacy a priority. We use our own registered agent service address to keep your home and office address off of permanent public records whenever possible.
Later on, if would like to change addresses, we will make that change at no charge. When you choose IncFast as your registered agent we’ll act as your business’ doorman, shielding your home or office address and forcing the data miners and potential security threats to go through us first to notify you.
Same Day Processing
No Hidden Fees
Missouri LLC Formation Process
- Choose your preferred Missouri LLC Formation Package
- Place the order.
- Instantly, our professional filers receive a notification and begin working on your filing immediately.
- Our filers complete your Missouri LLC’s Articles of Organization (the official formation document) and send the completed form to the Missouri Secretary of State.
- The Missouri Secretary of State will process the LLC filing, then register it into their database.
- Once the LLC hits the state’s database, we will notify you through email and your online account, alerting you that your Missouri LLC has been activated and your order has been completed
The entire MO LLC formation process will be completed within 2 business days. If you place an order during the weekend, the order will be processed first thing Monday morning.
Missouri LLC Costs and Fees
LLC formation costs:
- Missouri LLC Articles of Organization cost $105 by mail or $50 online. Online filings are processed faster than paper filings.
LLC maintenance fees in Missouri:
- Missouri LLCs are not required to file annual reports.
Do Missouri LLCs Need an Operating Agreement?
Missouri is one of a few states that requires that all LLCs adopt an operating agreement. Under Missouri law, the agreement may be written or oral. The LLC operating agreement outlines how the LLC will operate and function. A clear, well-thought-out agreements is an opportunity to help settle member disputes, explain how profits and losses are distributed, and set rules about membership and dissolution. We include an operating agreement and other organizational documents with every IncFast LLC package.
How Fast Can We Form a Missouri LLC?
All Missouri LLC orders will be processed the same day they are ordered, and within 2 business days you will be notified that your LLC has been activated and registered with the Missouri Secretary of State!